Win Eve’s ‘Lip Lock’ Album + Lithograph
Eve's back with a vengeance. The rap dynamo is set to release her fourth studio album, 'Lip Lock,' next week, her first return to hip-hop since 2002's 'Eve-Olution.'
Eleven years later and the Philly native is still at the top of her game. She's already debuted tracks like the bold 'She Bad Bad,' the inspiration ode 'Make It Out This Town' and her self-titled track 'Eve' off the project. As she readies the release of this LP on May 14, fans have the chance to win an autographed copy. Plus, a lithograph of the emcee.
Winning is easy. Just enter below. The contest ends May 15 at 12 a.m. ET. One winner will be selected. Check out TheDrop.fm’s official contest rules for further details.
1. 'Eve' feat. Miss Kitty
2.' She Bad Bad'
3. 'Make It Out This Town' feat. Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship
4. 'All Night' feat. Propain
5. 'Keep Me From You' feat. Dawn Richard
6. 'Wanna Be' feat. Missy Elliott & Nacho.
7. 'Mama in the Kitchen' feat. Snoop Dogg
8. 'Grind or Die'
9. 'Zero Below'
10. 'Forgive Me'
11. 'Never Gone' feat. Chrisette Michele
12. 'She Bad Bad (Remix)' feat. Pusha T & Juicy J
Watch Eve's 'Eve' Video