Contact Us
Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Clan
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
[

A Remix to Drake’s ‘Wu-Tang Forever’ In the Works?

Drake's new song 'Wu-Tang Forever' has both angered and confused fans alike. Considering the title, some thought it would be a homage to the illustrious Shaolin group instead of a love ballad from the Toronto crooner.

Read More

Category: Hip-Hop, News Tags: ,
ODB_YouTube
[

Ol’ Dirty Bastard Reunites with Wu-Tang Clan at Rock the Bells 2013

The Wu-Tang Clan brought out their fallen comrade Ol' Dirty Bastard by way of a hologram at the 2013 Rock the Bells festival in San Bernardino, Calif., Sunday (Sept. 8).

Read More

Rick Ross Drake Iggy Azalea Joey Badass
Theo Wargo / Jamie McCarthy / Daniel Boczarski, Getty Images
[

10 Most Anticipated Rap Albums of Fall 2013

As far as hip-hop albums go, it's been a pretty eventful summer, huh? With releases from Jay Z, Kanye West and J. Cole, June through August has been full of big releases, heavy anticipation and major chart-toppers. Like Mac M

clantranslator
[

Wu-Tang Clan May Want to Add This Sign Language Interpreter to the Group [Video]

Wu-Tang Clan was outperformed by an unexpected woman during the rap group's set at Bonnaroo last week. Holly, an American Sign Language translator hired to interpret the rappers' lyrics for the deaf, performed with as much vigor as those onstage.

Read More

Category: Hip-Hop, News, Videos Tags:
Eminem Wu Tang Clan
TheDrop.fm
[

Wu-Tang Clan vs. Eminem – Rap Battle

Not only did Wu-Tang Clan win last week's Rap Battle, but they also blew Busta Rhymes away in votes. Wu-Tang's 'Family Reunion' took 90.63 percent of the votes while Busta's '#Twerkit (Remix)'only took 9 percent.

Read More

Wu-Tang Clan Busta Rhymes
TheDrop.fm
[

Wu-Tang Clan vs. Busta Rhymes – Rap Battle

While Action Bronson put up a good fight with 'Strictly 4 My Jeeps', Wu-Tang Clan's 'Family Reunion took over last week's Rap Battle and won. The race was close, however, Bronson's 45.71 percent just couldn't overtake the Wu's 54.29 percent.

Read More

Action Bronson Wu Tang Clan
TheDrop.fm
[

Action Bronson vs. Wu-Tang Clan – Rap Battle

Congratulations to Lauryn Hill for winning last week's Rap Battle by taking an overwhelming 87.5 percent with her song, 'Neurotic Society.' Unfortunately, Fat Joe and his song, 'Love Me Long Time,' didn't stand a chance and only received 12.5 percent of the vote.

Read More

Wu-Tang Clan
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
[

Wu-Tang Clan Reunite for ‘Family Reunion’

Following their performance at Hot 97's Summer Jam concert Sunday (June 2), the Wu-Tang Clan kick off their 20-year anniversary with a newly released, soulful tune called 'Family Reunion.'

Read More

Category: Hip-Hop, News, Songs Tags:
RCA Records
RCA Records
[

Wu-Tang Clan ‘Enter the Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers’ – Legendary Albums of the 1990s

If nothing else, the Wu-Tang Clan showed hip-hop how to drop music as a collective while showcasing individual talents. The nine-man group debuted in 1993, with the classic album, 'Enter the Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers.' Wu-Tang primarily represented Staten Islan

Read More

Adam Horovitz
Daniel Zuchnik, Getty Images
[

Adam Yauch Park Officially Renamed at Ceremony, Ad-Rock Compares Beastie Boys to Wu-Tang Clan

The Beastie Boys' Adam Yauch aka MCA passed away last May 4 at the tender age of 47 after battling cancer. He was honored today (May 3) when Palmetto Playground in his native Brooklyn was renamed Adam Yauch Park at a special ceremony.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://thedrop.fm using your Facebook account.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on TheDrop.fm quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on TheDrop.fm quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!